The Supportive Housing for Families Program helps families thrive by finding homes in safe, nurturing neighborhoods and providing the support necessary for achieving economic independence, developing healthy relationships and a stable and caring home environment.
The program assists parents with reuniting with children who have been placed in foster care or prevents the placement of children in foster care by providing access to a stable home and intensive case management. For more than 20 years, the program has helped thousands of families stay together with its community-based approach.
- In-home intensive case management
- Educational and vocational support
- Assistance with home management skills
- Housing subsidy
- Program provides funds for a tenant’s security deposit and housing subsidy
- HUD-certified housing inspectors conduct initial, interim, and exit inspections at your property
- Weekly in-home case management activities with tenants
HELP YOUR COMMUNITY THRIVE BY BECOMING A LANDLORD WITH THE SUPPORTIVE HOUSING FOR FAMILIES PROGRAM.
For more information about joining our landlord team, please contact Yesy Rivera, BSBM, Director of Housing Assessment and Integration, at firstname.lastname@example.org